Plumbing Fixture Repair and Replacement in Albany, OR
At Linn Benton Plumbing, we make sure to attend to every plumbing issue that homeowners face in Albany, Oregon face. We always advise our customers that plumbing fixtures can deal with a host of issues down the road or from out of nowhere. Whether the source of the problem is age-related or something else, we provide a range of solutions to these issues. Be sure to get in touch with Linn Benton Plumbing for fixture repair and replacement in Albany, OR, and the surrounding areas.
Common Plumbing Fixture Issues
Your plumbing fixtures are a significant part of your daily routine, which is why any issue you encounter calls for swift action. Make sure that you reach out to Linn Benton Plumbing for immediate fixture repair or replacement when you encounter the following:
- Faucet is dripping or leakingThe sound of a faucet steadily dripping all day long is a cause for annoyance. A leaky faucet is by far one of the most common plumbing fixture issues you’re likely to run into. Not only is the sound annoying, but the steady leak of water can drive up your water bill if left unchecked.
- Sink drains slowlyIf water pools in your sink before going down the drain, then you might have a drain issue. Slowly draining sinks can happen in both kitchen and bathroom sinks. Kitchen sinks often develop clogs deep in their plumbing due to blockages of food and organic waste. In bathroom sinks, hair and soap are the usual culprits.
- Clogged drainsIf left unchecked, a slow-draining sink will eventually turn into a clogged drain. When your drain is clogged, water sits in the sink or bathtub without ever draining. This makes it virtually impossible to use this plumbing fixture until it's repaired by our professionals.
- Clogged toiletIt’s common knowledge that when you flush a toilet, the water should go down. When a toilet gets clogged, flushing it will only cause the water level to stay the same or rise. Clogs don’t have to be visible to cause trouble, as some of them are hidden deep within the toilet’s internal plumbing. If a plunger doesn’t do the trick, we can use a sewer snake or drain auger to loosen it.
- Running toiletThis refers to water constantly running from the tank into the bowl. This consumes a ton of water (up to 200 gallons a day) and can get expensive real quick.
- Water pressure is too lowWhen your tap water tapers down to a sad trickle, it’s probably due to an issue with the water pressure. Older homes are more susceptible to low water pressure than newer construction. Low water pressure can be caused by a few different issues, the most common of which are leaky pipes and sediment build-up.
Count on Our Team For Fixture Repair Solutions
The fixtures in your Albany home undergo heavy daily usage, including your kitchen sink, shower, and toilets. The eventual wear and tear can also lead to problems that will render your fixtures less functional and more unreliable than before.
Common problems include leaks, clogs, and slow drains. Toilets are also susceptible to running, an issue that can rack up costly water bills in no time. You may even notice your shower head dripping due to worn-out washers. If you notice dripping fixtures or a spike in your water bill, contact a plumber in Albany, OR, from our team to diagnose the issue and fix it.
We Also Offer Fixture Replacement
In some cases, fixture repair isn’t the best option and you’ll need to consider fixture replacement. Replacing a broken fixture or updating an old fixture with a newer style are two popular reasons for fixture replacement. Whatever the case, our specialists at Linn Benton Plumbing will perform an accurate installation.
Entrusting your fixture installation with Linn Benton Plumbing is a surefire way to make sure it is done right. Keep in mind that improper fixture installations can be costly to fix and damaging to your property. Our experts are trained and highly experienced to provide fixture replacement.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Ready to upgrade your Albany home’s plumbing fixtures? Here at Linn Benton Plumbing, we have the high-quality products and reliable service you need to get the most out of your kitchen or bathroom. Whether you need fixture repair for your existing plumbing or a brand-new fixture replacement, we’re the right team for the job. We have a positive track record with our customers, thanks to our skilled service and affordable pricing. Call us today or fill out our online form to get started with your fixture repair or replacement.
When I called and told them my water heater was leaking they sent over a technician right away. Miles, the technician was professional, respectful and knowledgeable. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company.
Linn Benton Plumbing Was definitely a good experience. I had an underground leak beneath our back deck. Not an easy repair. Miles was the plumber, he was able to pull the deck apart and dig down to repair the leak. He finished the project that day. What a relief. I would recommend Linn Benton Plumbing and especially Miles to anyone.
John and his crew are very professional. I spoke with John, I told him my problem, and he came over in the last minute before we were leaving on vacation. We so appreciated his quick response and he had our problem fixed quickly. Awesome folks to work with.
We live in Albany OR. Our garbage disposal stopped working, Jon came out determined the cause (short in the motor) and installed a new disposal. He arrived when he said he would, fixed the problem quickly, and was meticulous in his work. My wife was thrilled at how clean he left the work area.