The Top Crew ProvidingGeneral Plumbing Services in Lebanon, OR
The plumbing system in your home or office should function correctly, or it could cause serious damage that requires costly repairs. If you need a plumber in Lebanon, OR, and nearby areas, then trust only Linn Benton Plumbing to get the job done. Our plumbing repair covers a variety of problems and they come at reasonable costs.
Why DIY Repairs Should Be Avoided
When you have an overflowing toilet or sink that won’t drain, you may be tempted to try plumbing repairs yourself. You may have a plunger or strong chemical drain cleaner and think that should do the trick. Unfortunately, your problem may be deep inside your plumbing and, even if you can get the sink to drain, it may not eventually solve the problem. Only a professional plumbing company has the tools and expertise to see deep inside your pipes and fix the source of the problem.
In fact, DIY repairs could make the problem worse because the chemicals may damage your pipes, which will then need to be replaced, and even if a plunger will get your toilet to flush, you may need plumbing repairs in your sewer line.
Count on Our Plumbing Services
We offer comprehensive and reliable solutions to all your plumbing needs in the local area. Our wide range of plumbing services include:
- Kitchen Repairs – The grease inside your pipes is the number one cause of a blockage. It may be liquid when you pour it down the drain, but when it mixes with food waste it will gradually become a solid ball. If you want to renovate your kitchen, we can install all new plumbing.
- Fixture repairs/replacement – The things that are attached to your plumbing system are your fixtures, such as faucets, sinks, toilets, showers, garbage disposals, ice makers, and more. When they break down, they can start to leak causing flooding or dampness in your walls or floors. You will need our emergency plumbing services to prevent serious damage.
- Toilet services – The toilets are not complicated fixtures but they need to work properly at all times to ensure your comfort and convenience. Some of the problems we fix are toilets that don’t flush or overflow because of blocked sewage lines. We may need to disconnect the supply line and remove the tank. We know the local codes for bathroom fixtures.
- Faucet repairs – A malfunctioning faucet can increase your water bill. If it leaks even a little or if too much water gushes out, you may need to replace it with a new, energy-efficient faucet. Some signs that your faucet isn’t working properly are abnormal sounds, low water pressure, the unusual mist from the faucet and drips that you can’t stop.
- Bathroom adjustments – Our plumbing company will inspect and fix every feature and fixture in your bathroom. That includes leaks under the sink, showers that don’t drain, clogged toilets, low water pressure in your shower and much more.
We Prioritize Your Needs
There are so many reasons that you'll be glad you decided to do business with Linn-Benton Plumbing. We possess extensive professional expertise that includes working on all plumbing systems. No project is too big or too small for us to handle effectively, and we're pleased to serve clients throughout Lebanon and surrounding areas. We also provide competitive pricing to make our services affordable for property owners from all walks of life.
You won't be left in the dark about the cost and extent of your plumbing repair project because we'll communicate about everything with you beforehand. We only use quality parts and components obtained from reputable suppliers, and we take advantage of the latest in plumbing methods and equipment. You can also rely on us to accommodate your schedule when booking your appointment and to offer timely project turnaround to minimize hassle and inconvenience for you and the members of your household.
Schedule Your Appointment With Linn Benton Plumbing
Don’t wait until you need emergency plumbing to reach out to us. We will come quickly if you have an emergency at any time of the day or night, but prevention is always better. We can inspect your plumbing to find and fix any leaks or other problems before they become major. Call Linn Benton Plumbing today at (541) 204-1978 to schedule an appointment and we will make sure that your plumbing system will always be in tip-top condition.
When I called and told them my water heater was leaking they sent over a technician right away. Miles, the technician was professional, respectful and knowledgeable. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company.
Linn Benton Plumbing Was definitely a good experience. I had an underground leak beneath our back deck. Not an easy repair. Miles was the plumber, he was able to pull the deck apart and dig down to repair the leak. He finished the project that day. What a relief. I would recommend Linn Benton Plumbing and especially Miles to anyone.
John and his crew are very professional. I spoke with John, I told him my problem, and he came over in the last minute before we were leaving on vacation. We so appreciated his quick response and he had our problem fixed quickly. Awesome folks to work with.
We live in Albany OR. Our garbage disposal stopped working, Jon came out determined the cause (short in the motor) and installed a new disposal. He arrived when he said he would, fixed the problem quickly, and was meticulous in his work. My wife was thrilled at how clean he left the work area.