The Top Plumber in Corvallis, OR
Every homeowner will eventually need the services of a licensed plumber in Corvallis, OR, or nearby areas at one point. You can never predict when you will deal with an emergency plumbing situation. Linn Benton Plumbing is the plumbing company you can trust for all your home’s plumbing needs. Whether it is a minor repair or a major home improvement project, our skilled professionals will get the job done right. We believe in providing our customers with technical excellence and complete satisfaction.
Why Choose Linn Benton Plumbing
Make sure that your plumber is someone with extensive knowledge and experience. Every home is different, so a plumber needs to have flexibility and creativity to handle a variety of problems. The plumbers at Linn Benton Plumbing have years of training and education in the plumbing field. You can rest assured that they are up to the challenge of your home project.
Our General Plumbing Services
Linn Benton Plumbing offers a comprehensive list of services for your general plumbing needs. No matter the problem, our experts can handle it.
- Fixture Repairs: Every faucet and sink in your home can run into problems. We can turn off that constant drip in your kitchen sink as well as take care of other common faucet issues. We can make sure your shower gives you the water pressure you want. Whatever type of plumbing repairs you need, we will handle them.
- Fixture Replacements: If you are upgrading your kitchen or bathroom, you need a professional to install your new fixtures properly.
- Garbage Disposal Services: A garbage disposal is a great convenience until something goes wrong. Let the pros of Linn Benton Plumbing get your unit be fully operational again.
- Toilet Services: A clogged toilet can be a serious emergency plumbing situation. We clear the toughest clogs as well as handle a unit that is constantly running or flushing improperly.
- Drain Leaks: Our professionals can trace any leak in your home. We will make certain that water only flows when and where you want it to.
Drain Cleaning from Linn Benton Plumbing
If you have a slow drain or a completely clogged drain, our plumbers know what to do. We can snake your drains, breaking up and removing any clogs along the way. We also offer preventative drain cleaning appointments to help you avoid problems before they start.
Water Heater Services
An ample supply of hot water is the key to your home’s sanitation and cleanliness. Our experts can repair most makes and models of traditional hot water heaters. If it is time for a new hot water heater, we can install a more efficient tankless hot water system. These units heat water on demand rather than storing it in a tank. This can save you a great deal on energy costs over time without compromising on the quality that you want from a water heater.
Contact Us Today
Linn Benton Plumbing is the company that Corvallis homeowners trust with plumbing repairs and improvements. We have the experience and the attitude that will lead to your total customer satisfaction. Contact us today by calling (541) 928-6065 or filling out our online form to set up an appointment and let us get the job done for you.
When I called and told them my water heater was leaking they sent over a technician right away. Miles, the technician was professional, respectful and knowledgeable. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company.
Linn Benton Plumbing Was definitely a good experience. I had an underground leak beneath our back deck. Not an easy repair. Miles was the plumber, he was able to pull the deck apart and dig down to repair the leak. He finished the project that day. What a relief. I would recommend Linn Benton Plumbing and especially Miles to anyone.
John and his crew are very professional. I spoke with John, I told him my problem, and he came over in the last minute before we were leaving on vacation. We so appreciated his quick response and he had our problem fixed quickly. Awesome folks to work with.
We live in Albany OR. Our garbage disposal stopped working, Jon came out determined the cause (short in the motor) and installed a new disposal. He arrived when he said he would, fixed the problem quickly, and was meticulous in his work. My wife was thrilled at how clean he left the work area.